Prince Andrew, who is awaiting his court date in order to start a legal battle with guns-a-blazing, was seen making the most of his time in Scotland.
The Duke of York was spotted at the Queen’s sprawling Balmoral Estate in Scotland on Friday, leisurely aiming his shotgun in the air and hobnobbing with international royalty of questionable character, according to reports out of the UK, despite the fact that he is scheduled to appear in Manhattan Federal Court on Monday for a hearing on sex assault charges.
Speaking about Prince Andrews recent action which almost ignored the fact that there is a case in the pipeline, a source told The UK Sun, “This is so brazen it is unbelievable. Prince Andrew is carrying on as nothing has happened and as if he hasn’t got a care in the world.”
Virginia Roberts Giuffre, 33, one of the women embroiled in the Jeffrey Epstein sex scandal, filed a lawsuit against Prince Andrew last month, alleging he abused her three times when she was under the age of 18.
The prince’s legal team is working hard to avoid appearing in court and may even boycott the hearing.
Cesar Sepulveda, according to reports, filed an affidavit in Guiffre’s federal lawsuit, confirming that he served the papers on Andrew at his Royal Lodge home on Aug. 27.
The Crown Prince of Bahrain, who has been linked to human rights violations in his home country, was reportedly among those who joined the Duke at his shooting party on the 550-acre Balmoral Estate.
“It has been bad enough that he appears to have been seeking refuge at Balmoral, where the Queen is trying to have quiet time after a tough year. But to host a shooting party, with some dubious guests shows disrespect to the monarchy. And it is also tone deaf as if he does not care about what is going on with the legal case,” The Sun report says.